MDE Asbestos Home Page https://mde.maryland.gov/programs/Air/Asbestos/Pages/index.aspx
ALL Training and MD Licenses should be updated, no excuses
Asbestos and OSHA Course
Schedule and Registration
ATC – Columbia, MD is an EPA approved training provider with Maryland and Virginia state approvals for all the asbestos disciplines and courses. Multiple courses are available in Spanish.
ATC – Columbia, MD is a provider of OSHA training for OSHA-10, OSHA-30, HAZWOPER, and a variety of other OSHA required training. All OSHA courses are available in Spanish.
We can bring the training to you! Call us for costs involving training at your facility, or fill out this form and we’ll give you a call to work out the details.
- Cancellation Policy: If you choose to cancel your registration, ATC must be notified no less than 5 BUSINESS days (Saturday, Sunday and holidays do not count) prior to the course start date in order to receive a refund of payment. A substitute registrant is welcome at no additional cost. You will be charged for all students registered unless 5 days advance notice is provided. Refunds will not be given for “no shows”. In the event that ATC cancels the course, your registration will be refunded in full. If you attend only a portion of a course, tuition will be pro-rated to the percentage of program completed.
- Students are provided with all course materials in class. Please wear clothing that is comfortable and appropriate for sitting in a classroom and performing requirements for the hands-on portion of the class. All courses are provided in the English language.
- The course start time for classes is 8:30 a.m. with most classes ending at approximately 4:30 p.m. unless designated otherwise. Please verify with
the training registrar at time of registration. Please arrive 15 min. prior to class start time.
- Per state and federal regulations, ATC must verify that all students’ certifications are current and that they are eligible to take a Refresher course. You may be required to provide proof of training prior to the course start date if you are not in our database or have gaps in your training history. You will not be allowed to attend class if records are not provided. Some of the consultant level courses have education and experience requirements. It is the registrant’s responsibility to verify that they are eligible to meet these requirements for the state in which they are applying for a license.
- All courses are subject to a minimum class size and may be changed or cancelled without notice. If enrollment minimum is not met, you will be notified of the course cancellation or change and may transfer to the next available class.
- An original and a copy of the Certificate of Completion will only be released to the student that attended the class. Applicable fees will be charged for additional copies or originals. The fee is $15 for a copy and $35 for an original.