January 25, 2021 - January 29, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This 24-hour course emphasizes the proper methods to identify, sample and document the presence of asbestos-containing building materials.
- Background asbestos information
- Public relations
- Inspection procedures
- Bulk sampling strategies
- Physical assessment techniques
- Recordkeeping and report writing
This 16-hour training course emphasizes the assessment of potential asbestos exposure, appropriate response actions and the preparation and implementation of the plan to manage the asbestos-containing building materials. Successful completion of an Asbestos Building Inspector Course is a prerequisite.
- Hazard assessment and response action prioritization
- Selection of control options
- Development of an O&M plan
- Financing abatement actions