- September 24, 2020 - September 25, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This 16-hour training course emphasizes the assessment of potential asbestos exposure, appropriate response actions and the preparation and implementation of the plan to manage the asbestos-containing building materials. Successful completion of an Asbestos Building Inspector Course is a prerequisite.
- Hazard assessment and response action prioritization
- Selection of control options
- Development of an O&M plan
- Financing abatement actions
Venue: ATC - Columbia, MD