We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
October 13, 2020 - October 16, 2020
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed for individuals responsible for evaluating airborne asbestos exposure to workers and the environment during work operations covered under the OSHA asbestos standards.
- Sampling and calibration equipment
- Airborne asbestos sampling strategies
- Microscope calibration and adjustment
- Sample preparation and fiber counting
- Quality control practices and procedures
- Calculations and statistical evaluation of results