|Course Registrationshow details +||$350.00 (USD)||Expired|
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: March 17, 2021 1:30 pm
Sales End: October 21, 2021 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
- October 21, 2021 - October 22, 2021
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course provides 16 hours of training for persons conducting visual inspections and final clearance sampling on asbestos abatement projects in the state of Virginia. Successful completion of an approved Supervisor or Project Designer Course is a prerequisite.
- Role of the Project Monitor
- Project specifications
- Air monitoring methods
- Quality control practices and procedures
- Conducting visual inspections
- Analytical options/interpretation of results
Venue: ATC - Columbia, MD
Venue Phone: 410-423-9235
9231 Rumsey Road Columbia, MD 21045